We Are Re-Opening!
We cannot thank you enough for your support, and loyalty during this time! We are truly grateful! We have missed you all!
As a unified community, we have fought the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing and staying at home. Now we can once again come together to celebrate safely!
We are excited to announce that we are opening our doors to clients and customers on Monday, June 15th. It has been a challenging and yet amazing journey during this time and inspirational to see how faith can overcome fear!
Of course, re-joining society does not mean relaxing our vigilance. Throughout this time, our energy has been spent on working hard to create a healthy environment for our clients and team so that “We’re safe, you’re safe!”
Our Promise to You!
We are continuing to “do things the right way.” That means we’re going above and beyond to ensure we are ready to re-open for all our services. Here are our commitments and promises to you:
- We are following all CDC guidelines, including team member daily health checks. We have always had the very highest standards for cleaning. We clean going above OSHA, MIOSHA, and Health Department standards everyday and after every treatment. We also have a Holistic Care Approach COVID-19 Plan in place.
- Our providers will be wearing masks. ( Gloves as needed).
- We ask for your patience during check-in and check-out as we navigate this “new normal.” Please know that we value both your health and your precious time!
What Can I Expect at My Next Appointment?
- Don’t forget your mask: All clients are expected to wear a mask once entering the building (please bring your own mask).
- Early arrival: Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, as our receptionist will check you in with a no contact temperature check and a COVID-19 questionnaire. She will also ask that you sanitize your hands.
- Come in leaving any extra personal belonging in your vehicle. This will help keep our environment as clean as possible.
- After your service, your provider will gather any supplements or skin care products from the retail area and you can proceed to the receptionist for safe payment and rescheduling procedures.
- Plan ahead: We will work with each client to create a schedule that is as expedient and efficient as it can be, with spacing between appointments.
We care about you:
- We will answer any of your questions quickly, honestly, and openly. We want you to feel comfortable every step of the way. We also ask for patience and flexibility as we get back into the swing of daily life.
- As we return, we want you to know that we will be the same relaxing integrative clinic we have always been with minor changes.
- We are excited to welcome you back and look forward to providing all your favorite services for you again!