M4B I is for busy people who want to reduce their stress and learn how to be more present in their lives. This Workshop offers a basic understanding of mindfulness and several helpful meditation practices. Skilled teachers will guide you on how to make mindfulness a part of your everyday life. The 28 Days of Mindfulness emails will support your goal of establishing a practice of your own.
Scientific Research for Mindfulness Demonstrates:
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved sleep, focus, and attention
- Reduced symptoms of chronic illness and cancer treatment and recovery
- Improved ability to experience joy and contentment
- Improved confidence and self-acceptance
- A Workbook including guided Mindfulness meditations
- 28 Days of continued online support for your practice
- Price of Workshop may be applied as a discount toward the sale of any 8-week course within 12 months of Workshop
Cost: $75 per person – $69 if registered by March 6th
All participants who complete both M4B I & II are invited to attend any of our All-Day Retreats for $55. The Retreats are an opportunity to practice several meditation techniques over an extended period.
Questions? Call 616.361.3660 or email us at: email@example.com
Mindfulness for Beginners I & II
Bring a lunch and spend the day with us!
*M4B I is a prerequisite for M4B II